Changes.
I'm a little behind on the times, as I haven't yet posted our Halloween happenings yet. And, with Thanksgiving right around the corner, it was about time I got on that.
Frank and I actually vocalized in a conversation about the upcoming dread of the holidays. We both thought it, but now it's out in the open. There, we said it. The holidays are going to destroy us both this season, so we are looking forward to them getting here, and abruptly passing by. Hopefully, we won't notice too much.
Just so you all know, 3 Pairs of Feet is going to undergo another change very soon. He suggested that I take a little time off from blogging, and, since I really haven't done much lately anyway, I turned him down. I do, however, feel like 3 Pairs of Feet is ALL about our loss of Quinn. That covers one of those pairs, but what about the other 2? How are they doing? Quinn changed us as a couple, but it doesn't define us. So, I will be changing the content of 3POF to focus on our family as a whole. When I originally set out on this blogging journey, I wrote about our pregnancy in its beginning stages, and after our loss at 23 weeks, I didn't stop there. This place evolved for me. I met other mothers like me. I started to heal through their words, gifts, and connections. Thanks ladies, for allowing me to be a member of your club, no questions asked. But, I need to keep evolving.
I completely understand if this is where some of us must part ways. We are all in different stages of our lives and in our healing (if you are a babylost mama), and I feel that my journey is leading me away from some of you. Nothing personal, I'll still be here. You know where to find me.
Frank and I actually vocalized in a conversation about the upcoming dread of the holidays. We both thought it, but now it's out in the open. There, we said it. The holidays are going to destroy us both this season, so we are looking forward to them getting here, and abruptly passing by. Hopefully, we won't notice too much.
Just so you all know, 3 Pairs of Feet is going to undergo another change very soon. He suggested that I take a little time off from blogging, and, since I really haven't done much lately anyway, I turned him down. I do, however, feel like 3 Pairs of Feet is ALL about our loss of Quinn. That covers one of those pairs, but what about the other 2? How are they doing? Quinn changed us as a couple, but it doesn't define us. So, I will be changing the content of 3POF to focus on our family as a whole. When I originally set out on this blogging journey, I wrote about our pregnancy in its beginning stages, and after our loss at 23 weeks, I didn't stop there. This place evolved for me. I met other mothers like me. I started to heal through their words, gifts, and connections. Thanks ladies, for allowing me to be a member of your club, no questions asked. But, I need to keep evolving.
I completely understand if this is where some of us must part ways. We are all in different stages of our lives and in our healing (if you are a babylost mama), and I feel that my journey is leading me away from some of you. Nothing personal, I'll still be here. You know where to find me.

Comments
I'm sure there'll be a point in time where I back off or completely say goodbye to all of the babyloss blogging. It'll prolly be sooner than later. So I can definitely understand where you're coming from!
I'm sure there'll be a point in time where I back off or completely say goodbye to all of the babyloss blogging. It'll prolly be sooner than later. So I can definitely understand where you're coming from!
I understand. It is amazing, because if we had living children, we would just be one of those annoying mothers that always talks about our children and how they have changed our lives. Wait, that is what we are, unfortunately the world, our friends, family (and sometimes even our spouses) are not comfortable with talking about our children, because they are no longer alive. To me, that is their problem, not mine. Regardless, I support you in whatever path you take and know that you and Frank will find your way in the world. I hope that the journey leads you towards peace, greater understanding, deeper love and your future family.
I understand. It is amazing, because if we had living children, we would just be one of those annoying mothers that always talks about our children and how they have changed our lives. Wait, that is what we are, unfortunately the world, our friends, family (and sometimes even our spouses) are not comfortable with talking about our children, because they are no longer alive. To me, that is their problem, not mine. Regardless, I support you in whatever path you take and know that you and Frank will find your way in the world. I hope that the journey leads you towards peace, greater understanding, deeper love and your future family.