Lights.

I wish I could dim the lights on the blog so that all of these candles would shine to their fullest potential.  Thank you to everyone that lit a candle for Quinn, or any angel baby.  Even if you weren't able to send a picture of your candle, just your thoughts are enough.  We feel your love.

Our First Family Picture (we didn't know it yet!)
From Mommy and Daddy
Wauconda, Illinois, USA




 From The Grasso's
Lake In The Hills, Illinois, USA





From The Sobel's
Palatine, Illinois, USA





From Rikki Donkin
Victoria, Australia





From Ashlea and Little Nella
England





From The Gruszka's
Genoa City, Wisconsin, USA





From Sue Dolce
Texas, USA





From The Frisen's
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA






From The (soon-to-be) Petrik's
Arlington Heights, IL, USA






From The Ward Family
Palatine, IL, USA



From Craig, Tina and Caden
Illinois, USA




From The Kapachinski's
Illinois, USA




From Carolyn Selk
Illinois, USA




From Gigi and Papa
Rolling Meadows, IL, USA






From Trisha Baker
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA





From Cat and Ryan
Illinois, USA





From Mike, Ali, and Molly
Schaumburg, IL, USA




From Tina
California, USA

I Lit Candles For These Lost Babies Today:







































































































Comments

Franchesca said…
Wow!!! You have such a big heart to do all these names! Thank you! Thank you for doing one for my Jenna Belle!!! All your candles for Quinn are just beautiful, remembering Quinn with you,

Love to the sky!

xoxo
Franchesca said…
Wow!!! You have such a big heart to do all these names! Thank you! Thank you for doing one for my Jenna Belle!!! All your candles for Quinn are just beautiful, remembering Quinn with you,

Love to the sky!

xoxo
Tina said…
Thank you so much for including my girls. The pictures are beautiful!
Remembering Quinn tonight along with all the babies who left us too soon. xx
Tina said…
Thank you so much for including my girls. The pictures are beautiful!
Remembering Quinn tonight along with all the babies who left us too soon. xx
Once A Mother said…
I love all the candles for Quinn. I went to light my candle at Peyton's grave and went name by name through all the babies that mean so much, asking them to find eachother in Heaven, and help us baby lost parents on earth. I am so touched by the beautiful candle you lit for Peyton. Beyond words....
Once A Mother said…
I love all the candles for Quinn. I went to light my candle at Peyton's grave and went name by name through all the babies that mean so much, asking them to find eachother in Heaven, and help us baby lost parents on earth. I am so touched by the beautiful candle you lit for Peyton. Beyond words....
Once A Mother said…
meant to say, the duckie candle was my favorite one lit for Quinn.
Once A Mother said…
meant to say, the duckie candle was my favorite one lit for Quinn.
Marybeth I stopped by to tell you I was thinking of you & rembering Quinn tonight and I saw Brystons candle. It took my breath away it is so lovely!Thank you!
Marybeth I stopped by to tell you I was thinking of you & rembering Quinn tonight and I saw Brystons candle. It took my breath away it is so lovely!Thank you!
Trisha said…
Thank you MB for that . You made my day a lil brighter. I hope you and Frank are close together tonight . I know Quinn is so honored and proud to have such great parents that loves his so much and he is watching over you always.
Trisha said…
Thank you MB for that . You made my day a lil brighter. I hope you and Frank are close together tonight . I know Quinn is so honored and proud to have such great parents that loves his so much and he is watching over you always.
Yao said…
Quinn is probably SO proud of you right now. The candles that you lit..those photos are beautiful. Quinn's candle was lit all day today....

I told my cousin, Jen about today, and I showed her today's blog entry too.

You, Frank and Quinn were in our thoughts & will be in our prayers.
Love from The Grasso's!
Yao said…
Quinn is probably SO proud of you right now. The candles that you lit..those photos are beautiful. Quinn's candle was lit all day today....

I told my cousin, Jen about today, and I showed her today's blog entry too.

You, Frank and Quinn were in our thoughts & will be in our prayers.
Love from The Grasso's!
Yao said…
I said that Quinn is probably proud... I'd like to retract and say that he IS VERY proud of his mommy and daddy.....
Yao said…
I said that Quinn is probably proud... I'd like to retract and say that he IS VERY proud of his mommy and daddy.....
Rikki said…
Thankyou so much for lighting a candle for my Eli and Jett. it really does mean a lot to me. Beautiful photos.
xxx
Rikki said…
Thankyou so much for lighting a candle for my Eli and Jett. it really does mean a lot to me. Beautiful photos.
xxx
Beth said…
just wanted to stop by and say hi.. i love your "advice" on the side there. i cannot stand when someone says "God has a plan". Oh does He? He planned THIS for me? Thanks a lot for that one. I have written about it a lot. i like when you said "don't presume to know what God wants for me." very true. i'm sorry for your loss of sweet baby Quinn. I know we'll see them again in heaven someday... i just wanted my turn first here on earth.
Beth said…
just wanted to stop by and say hi.. i love your "advice" on the side there. i cannot stand when someone says "God has a plan". Oh does He? He planned THIS for me? Thanks a lot for that one. I have written about it a lot. i like when you said "don't presume to know what God wants for me." very true. i'm sorry for your loss of sweet baby Quinn. I know we'll see them again in heaven someday... i just wanted my turn first here on earth.

Popular Posts