Angel.

What I'm Listening to Today:
 


I'm going to shout out a phrase, and you tell me the first thing that pops into your mind.  Ready?


9 Months.


Did you think....baby?


Yep, me too.

Today marks 9 months since Quinn's arrival.  I haven't had a visit from him in a while, so I hope that I get one today.  It's strange to think that this is all I have left of him.  Maybe he'll come to me in a dream tonight. 

I hope so, I miss my angel.

Comments

Yaooooo said…
I hope so too MaryBeth......
Yaooooo said…
I hope so too MaryBeth......
Ill pray for the same for you! Each age milestone is a hard one for me. HUGS!
Ill pray for the same for you! Each age milestone is a hard one for me. HUGS!
Holly said…
I thought, 'coming up', which can be linked back to baby since it'll be 9 months for us in December.

Hoping for a dream for you!
Holly said…
I thought, 'coming up', which can be linked back to baby since it'll be 9 months for us in December.

Hoping for a dream for you!
Rikki said…
I have never heard that song before so i went and watched it on youtube and it is so beautiful. It made me cry so hard. Thankyou for posting the song.
I am hoping that your precious boy visits you today.
xxx
Rikki said…
I have never heard that song before so i went and watched it on youtube and it is so beautiful. It made me cry so hard. Thankyou for posting the song.
I am hoping that your precious boy visits you today.
xxx
Once A Mother said…
Happy nine months Quinn. Sending you lots and LOTS of prayers and good thoughts for Quinn to come see you in your dreams tonight.
Peace
xx
Once A Mother said…
Happy nine months Quinn. Sending you lots and LOTS of prayers and good thoughts for Quinn to come see you in your dreams tonight.
Peace
xx
I too hope you get a sign from your angel. I too thought of a baby when you said nine months. my EDD is December 5, so it'd have marked our 9 months, And until that day comes and passes, that's all that goes through my mind, 9 months.....
Hugs to you!
Brandy
I too hope you get a sign from your angel. I too thought of a baby when you said nine months. my EDD is December 5, so it'd have marked our 9 months, And until that day comes and passes, that's all that goes through my mind, 9 months.....
Hugs to you!
Brandy
Salma said…
I can't top counting, and the sense of relief coupled with the pain of loss and remembrance is something most people who have not had a loss do not understand.
I'm missing your angel (Quinn) with you.
Salma said…
I can't top counting, and the sense of relief coupled with the pain of loss and remembrance is something most people who have not had a loss do not understand.
I'm missing your angel (Quinn) with you.
Tina said…
Nine months is so long to live without our babies. I wich he was here with you. xx
Tina said…
Nine months is so long to live without our babies. I wich he was here with you. xx
Kris said…
Sending you a long distance hug
Kris said…
Sending you a long distance hug
LiLu said…
Awwwwww. E-hug being sent your way, stat.
LiLu said…
Awwwwww. E-hug being sent your way, stat.

Popular Posts