Twelve.

Frank and I went on Friday to our 12 week ultrasound, and I'm pretty sure that we were the last appointment of the day because Dr. C spent loads of time with us.  After she did all her doctery stuff and took all the measurements, she just looked around and let us watch Baby Stan jump around, wave his arms, do sommersaults, and rub his eyes.  She stated that this never gets boring for her.  She also tried for several minutes to get a good between the legs look, but couldn't find anything conclusive that says Baby Stan is a boy or a girl.  We will have to wait until Labor Day weekend, which will be a helluva great way to end the summer!

She sent us home with 6 pictures, but one really caught our eye and had us thinking....


We are truckin' along, gestating away.  I'm feeling much better, and looking forward to a unproductive and quick 2nd trimester.  Our next big hurdle is reaching 23 weeks.

 
Thanks to my cousin Anne and my friend Angie who have completely outfitted me in some very attractive maternity clothes.  Thanks to them and their loaner program, I won't need to buy a thing.  Thanks ladies!

Comments

Yao said…
Love you MB! You're welsome for the clothes! I'm glad you are feeling better too. Keep us/ME posted ok?! And again, if you need anything, just say the word...

Hugs,
Yaaaaoooooo

PS...my "instincts" say you saw a pink flower in your dream...
I was waiting for this news. I am so happy that you got to see baby Stanley and wishing that the weeks will go by quickly as well.

Popular Posts