Ten.
I want to send out a personal thank you to my peeps at Subway who have so lovingly prepared some of the only food I can actually keep down this past week. Does this mean that I will look like Jared in January? Not sure, but praise be to a plain turkey sub on wheat, and a raspeberry iced tea. I've also split up my pill regimen throughout the day, and that seems to be helping. Not sure when I'll get back to more exciting food, but for now sandwiches are for every meal!
In week ten, I've also had my first bout with these raging hormones. I should be ashamed, I'm normally such a laid-back and pleasant person. Let me set up the scene for you:
I'm in Walgreens getting more giant pills they call prenatal vitamins. I've paid for my purchase at the pharmacy, and have plans to get my daily meal at Subway. I'm hungry, and on the move towards the door. I walk inbetween the cashier, where someone else is paying for their purchase, and a girl is waiting. She is probably 18, about 300 pounds, with short shorts and alllllllmost a half shirt on. She is completely blocking the exit.
Me: Excuse me.
Girl:
Me: Excuse me.
Girl:
Me: Ok, I asked you nicely twice. Now I'm gonna ask you to move the EFF outta my way.
Girl: Lady, I could SQUASH you.
Me: Yeah, you probably could, but your fat ass would have to catch me first!
end scene.
Firstly, I usually don't use so much profanity with strangers. And, I would NEVER call a girl fat! But, I feel that the harsh treatment was deserved!
I'm over it.
We see the doctor next Friday, and I'll be out of the first trimester by then. More updates on how week 11 went next week.
Is this really happening?
In week ten, I've also had my first bout with these raging hormones. I should be ashamed, I'm normally such a laid-back and pleasant person. Let me set up the scene for you:
I'm in Walgreens getting more giant pills they call prenatal vitamins. I've paid for my purchase at the pharmacy, and have plans to get my daily meal at Subway. I'm hungry, and on the move towards the door. I walk inbetween the cashier, where someone else is paying for their purchase, and a girl is waiting. She is probably 18, about 300 pounds, with short shorts and alllllllmost a half shirt on. She is completely blocking the exit.
Me: Excuse me.
Girl:
Me: Excuse me.
Girl:
Me: Ok, I asked you nicely twice. Now I'm gonna ask you to move the EFF outta my way.
Girl: Lady, I could SQUASH you.
Me: Yeah, you probably could, but your fat ass would have to catch me first!
end scene.
Firstly, I usually don't use so much profanity with strangers. And, I would NEVER call a girl fat! But, I feel that the harsh treatment was deserved!
I'm over it.
We see the doctor next Friday, and I'll be out of the first trimester by then. More updates on how week 11 went next week.
Is this really happening?

Comments
Hope you can stomach more food now.