Thirteen.
And it would appear that I'm rocking a severe beer gut. Except I haven't had any beer in 3 months. Lack of exercise has caused me, by default, to gain some weight in the mid-section. I feel like my entire body has been upholstered in fluffy flesh toned fabric, in an attempt to get my once very lean bod to feed this child. It's not cute yet, it just looks like I'm having a really fun summer. In my normal reality, a fun summer would be filled with training runs, races, and many days in my bikini. Those days are ovAH. But, I'm pregnant. And I'll rock a beer gut for the next 6 months if I get to stay in this position with a seemingly healthy fetus resting comfortably.
The progesterone poisoning still has not plagued me, and I'm adjusting to a sleep method that works for me. So far, it's been on the couch, in a semi-sitting position. I don't care if I need to sleep on the driveway; whatever gets me closer to this living child. I have also made a pit stop at a beauty store to purchase an eyemask to freeze for migraine relief. And it will take away the puffy eyes! Dual purpose!
The results of the blood tests from the last doctor's visit were all normal, so we are just truckin' away here. Life is passing us by quickly, as it usually does during the summer. For once in my life, I'm okay with that. The heat is not favoring this preggo lady well, when all I really want to do is read a book in my hammock. And, every day that counts down to Christmas, is a day closer to my baby.
The progesterone poisoning still has not plagued me, and I'm adjusting to a sleep method that works for me. So far, it's been on the couch, in a semi-sitting position. I don't care if I need to sleep on the driveway; whatever gets me closer to this living child. I have also made a pit stop at a beauty store to purchase an eyemask to freeze for migraine relief. And it will take away the puffy eyes! Dual purpose!
The results of the blood tests from the last doctor's visit were all normal, so we are just truckin' away here. Life is passing us by quickly, as it usually does during the summer. For once in my life, I'm okay with that. The heat is not favoring this preggo lady well, when all I really want to do is read a book in my hammock. And, every day that counts down to Christmas, is a day closer to my baby.

Comments
I found a sweater in my closet for you to add to the "program"! We'll get it to you soon, I HOPE!
Ang