Romp.
Since the fall is wrapping up around Chicago, and there is finally snow in the forecast, I thought I'd share one last little fall romp that our family had.
There is this one tree in our town that goes through the most amazing transformation from season to season.
Frank and I watch this particular tree for signs of spring come March, and watch the range of colors fall to the Earth come October.
Our adventure to the tree only took us around the block and by the junior high school. Frank was going to play with Rudy, and I was going to attempt to take pictures.
See, I love to take pictures. But, I have an inappropriate camera for the kind of pictures I want to take. So, I try to make due.
As the dreaded winter approaches, we try to seek warmth and comfort within each other and our surroundings. We are starting to see the potential beauty this place can have again. It's been lost for so long, and needs to be found again to help us sustain happiness throughout this wintry season.
There is this one tree in our town that goes through the most amazing transformation from season to season.
Frank and I watch this particular tree for signs of spring come March, and watch the range of colors fall to the Earth come October.
Our adventure to the tree only took us around the block and by the junior high school. Frank was going to play with Rudy, and I was going to attempt to take pictures.
See, I love to take pictures. But, I have an inappropriate camera for the kind of pictures I want to take. So, I try to make due.


Comments