2009
Thanks to Beth from Safe In This House for making me aware of an application on Facebook that tracks all your status messages. It was fun (and sad) to go back and see the progression of Quinn's life through Facebook. Lots are cut out.
Mon September 8, 2008, 2:04 pm: really wants a Tecate. (I'll start off with this one, because according to Frank I have a strong desire for beer when I'm fertile.)
Thu September 25, 2008, 6:16 pm: wonders a lot. (Wonders if our shananagens did the trick)
Tue September 30, 2008, 2:11 pm: pretends she doesn't know. But she knows. (At this point, the feelings are good)
Tue October 14, 2008, 2:37 pm: is a beautiful flower. (And I know this because I had just taken a pregnancy test, and it was +)
Thu October 16, 2008, 3:21 pm: wants answers! (I'm trying to make a doc appointment to confirm)
Mon November 3, 2008, 3:44 pm: thinks the general population complains way too much. Chillax people!
Thu November 6, 2008, 8:02 pm: is showing you how to sizzle like Richard Simmons.
Mon November 10, 2008, 3:18 pm: hopes it's not broken.
Tue November 11, 2008, 7:34 am: hates that it's chipped, and has to take 4-6 weeks off.
Wed November 12, 2008, 3:04 pm: wants to know what the calcanus bone is. Is there a doctor in the house? (8 weeks pregnant with a broken foot. No soccer for me next time around!)
Sun November 30, 2008, 10:27 am: is hungry again. Sheesh. (and it begins....the eating of everything in sight)
Wed December 3, 2008, 3:48 pm: loves the small gnomes building an ark in her forehead. (And now the headaches start. They last for about 2 months.)
Thu December 4, 2008, 5:32 pm: needs to grade some math tests. A's for everyone! There, now I'm done.
Tue December 16, 2008, 9:31 pm: saw her little Santa dance around today on screen! (second ultrasound)
Sat December 20, 2008, 10:09 am: was hanging from the side of a school bus last night. Let the weird dreams begin! (Weird dreams throughout entire pregnancy!)
Wed December 24, 2008, 2:43 pm: loves the extra special X-mas flat tire she received today while it snowed. (And, although Frank wouldn't let me change the flat myself in my condition, I CAN DO IT! That was hard to just stand there and watch and wait, when I am usually quite self-sufficient)
Thu January 8, 2009, 7:41 pm: is sitting still while this kid flicks her insides. (Miss that feeling)
Sat January 17, 2009, 3:26 pm: is moving to Newport Beach, where it never goes below 60 degrees.
Fri January 23, 2009, 3:11 pm: forgot. (As Frank used to say, "It's okay honey, you're just dumb and pregnant. or D & P)
Tue January 27, 2009, 4:12 pm: now knows that the baby likes cupcakes. (A student brought them in for her birthday, and they were red velvet and DELISH!)
Thu January 29, 2009, 3:11 pm: feels like a tank today.
Mon February 2, 2009, 3:49 pm: thinks Frank seems very happy with the outcome. (Went for ultrasound to find out sex, and Frank knew but I didn't! Now that I think about it, he knew he was having a son, and was holding in all that excitement. That must have been so difficult.)
Mon February 2, 2009, 4:55 pm: updated the blog! See the child in 3-D!
Fri February 6, 2009, 3:46 pm: is giving out free high fives.
Sun February 8, 2009, 11:01 am: is making fancy sauce for my chicken nuggets. And I'm not sharing.
Thu February 12, 2009, 3:35 pm: thinks her spawn might be a gymnast. (Who knew this was the last time I would feel him move. Was he in distress?)
Notice the gap in dates.
Fri March 20, 2009, 2:13 pm: was RIFed today. awesome. (Lost my job one month after I lost my baby)
Wed April 1, 2009, 12:14 pm: went to check the time on her wrist, only to find her watch was gone. Magic trick, or cheap watch?
Mon April 13, 2009, 1:53 pm: thinks life is like a box of terrible analogies.
Wed April 15, 2009, 2:28 pm: is gonna lead us all in a rousing chorus of “You Are My Sunshine.” (Note the sarcasm)
Sat June 6, 2009, 7:15 am: hopes Frank finds the soul cleansing he needs from the Canadian wilderness this week.
Mon August 31, 2009, 12:31 pm: is wasting her college education, but still gets to pay for it!
Thu October 15, 2009, 3:59 pm: wonders how many of those lights out there are candle lights. Too many. (National Infant and Pregancy Loss Awareness Day)
Tue November 24, 2009, 12:29 pm: obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals. (Trying to conceive again)
There were small bits of sunshine throughout the year, but overall you weren't great to us. EFF YOU 2009.
Here's to 2010, and some rainbows on the horizon.
Mon September 8, 2008, 2:04 pm: really wants a Tecate. (I'll start off with this one, because according to Frank I have a strong desire for beer when I'm fertile.)
Thu September 25, 2008, 6:16 pm: wonders a lot. (Wonders if our shananagens did the trick)
Tue September 30, 2008, 2:11 pm: pretends she doesn't know. But she knows. (At this point, the feelings are good)
Tue October 14, 2008, 2:37 pm: is a beautiful flower. (And I know this because I had just taken a pregnancy test, and it was +)
Thu October 16, 2008, 3:21 pm: wants answers! (I'm trying to make a doc appointment to confirm)
Mon November 3, 2008, 3:44 pm: thinks the general population complains way too much. Chillax people!
Thu November 6, 2008, 8:02 pm: is showing you how to sizzle like Richard Simmons.
Mon November 10, 2008, 3:18 pm: hopes it's not broken.
Tue November 11, 2008, 7:34 am: hates that it's chipped, and has to take 4-6 weeks off.
Wed November 12, 2008, 3:04 pm: wants to know what the calcanus bone is. Is there a doctor in the house? (8 weeks pregnant with a broken foot. No soccer for me next time around!)
Sun November 30, 2008, 10:27 am: is hungry again. Sheesh. (and it begins....the eating of everything in sight)
Wed December 3, 2008, 3:48 pm: loves the small gnomes building an ark in her forehead. (And now the headaches start. They last for about 2 months.)
Thu December 4, 2008, 5:32 pm: needs to grade some math tests. A's for everyone! There, now I'm done.
Tue December 16, 2008, 9:31 pm: saw her little Santa dance around today on screen! (second ultrasound)
Sat December 20, 2008, 10:09 am: was hanging from the side of a school bus last night. Let the weird dreams begin! (Weird dreams throughout entire pregnancy!)
Wed December 24, 2008, 2:43 pm: loves the extra special X-mas flat tire she received today while it snowed. (And, although Frank wouldn't let me change the flat myself in my condition, I CAN DO IT! That was hard to just stand there and watch and wait, when I am usually quite self-sufficient)
Thu January 8, 2009, 7:41 pm: is sitting still while this kid flicks her insides. (Miss that feeling)
Sat January 17, 2009, 3:26 pm: is moving to Newport Beach, where it never goes below 60 degrees.
Fri January 23, 2009, 3:11 pm: forgot. (As Frank used to say, "It's okay honey, you're just dumb and pregnant. or D & P)
Tue January 27, 2009, 4:12 pm: now knows that the baby likes cupcakes. (A student brought them in for her birthday, and they were red velvet and DELISH!)
Thu January 29, 2009, 3:11 pm: feels like a tank today.
Mon February 2, 2009, 3:49 pm: thinks Frank seems very happy with the outcome. (Went for ultrasound to find out sex, and Frank knew but I didn't! Now that I think about it, he knew he was having a son, and was holding in all that excitement. That must have been so difficult.)
Mon February 2, 2009, 4:55 pm: updated the blog! See the child in 3-D!
Fri February 6, 2009, 3:46 pm: is giving out free high fives.
Sun February 8, 2009, 11:01 am: is making fancy sauce for my chicken nuggets. And I'm not sharing.
Thu February 12, 2009, 3:35 pm: thinks her spawn might be a gymnast. (Who knew this was the last time I would feel him move. Was he in distress?)
Notice the gap in dates.
Fri March 20, 2009, 2:13 pm: was RIFed today. awesome. (Lost my job one month after I lost my baby)
Wed April 1, 2009, 12:14 pm: went to check the time on her wrist, only to find her watch was gone. Magic trick, or cheap watch?
Mon April 13, 2009, 1:53 pm: thinks life is like a box of terrible analogies.
Wed April 15, 2009, 2:28 pm: is gonna lead us all in a rousing chorus of “You Are My Sunshine.” (Note the sarcasm)
Sat June 6, 2009, 7:15 am: hopes Frank finds the soul cleansing he needs from the Canadian wilderness this week.
Mon August 31, 2009, 12:31 pm: is wasting her college education, but still gets to pay for it!
Thu October 15, 2009, 3:59 pm: wonders how many of those lights out there are candle lights. Too many. (National Infant and Pregancy Loss Awareness Day)
Tue November 24, 2009, 12:29 pm: obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals. (Trying to conceive again)
There were small bits of sunshine throughout the year, but overall you weren't great to us. EFF YOU 2009.
Here's to 2010, and some rainbows on the horizon.

Comments
That's an interesting app
glad you liked the app. it's so terribly heartbreaking to see how we were in the "before" eh?
xo