I Need YOU!

Hello blogging family.  I have a simple and easy request for all of you, as I need your help.  On June 22nd, a former co-worker was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer found in elderly women (she's 29).  She had a total hysterectomy, and is now doing rounds of chemo.  She is currently having awful pains on her side, and is having a scan on Thursday to assess her abdominal area.  If the cancer has spread to her organs, that means that it has spread despite the chemo.  She would be in a very bad place.

She wants to get through this so she can start the adoption process.  She will be a wonderful mother!

PLEASE help us pray.  Light a candle for my friend, talk to whomever you worship, ask them to help her.  If you belong to a congregation, please have the whole lot of them pray for her.  If you aren't the praying type, at least send her good vibes.

Thanks, I knew I could count on all of you!

Comments

Tina said…
Praying for your friend MaryBeth. xx
Tina said…
Praying for your friend MaryBeth. xx
Angie Grasso said…
Sorry the above was from me... YAO! I was too quick to hit "enter"!!!

Angie AKA YAAAAOOOOO
Angie Grasso said…
Sorry the above was from me... YAO! I was too quick to hit "enter"!!!

Angie AKA YAAAAOOOOO
Anonymous said…
I will DEFINITELY pray for her tonight!!!!!!!!!!


xoxoxoxoxo
Anonymous said…
I will DEFINITELY pray for her tonight!!!!!!!!!!


xoxoxoxoxo
Once A Mother said…
So sorry that your friend's life has been interrupted by Cancer. I have heard amazing things, a friend of a friend was facing stage 4B Lymphoma and appears now, to be cancer free. Sending your friend prayers for equal success.
Once A Mother said…
So sorry that your friend's life has been interrupted by Cancer. I have heard amazing things, a friend of a friend was facing stage 4B Lymphoma and appears now, to be cancer free. Sending your friend prayers for equal success.

Popular Posts