What I Get Asked The Most
As Frank and I breathe some new life over here, I wanted to answer a question that I get asked a lot. Many people are curious as to how big Quinn was. Because of the staff at Good Shepherd Hospital, I was given cast moldings of Quinn's feet and hands. You have no idea how I cherish them. If my house were burning, I would go back inside for them.
Frank and I have been doing well these last few days. We feel like we can start a new chapter soon. Although Quinn won't soon be forgotten, we have gathered some strength to move forward. We are looking forward to a warm, exciting, and lazy summer.
Below, I posted a picture of his left foot (the same one that is tattooed on my left foot) in my hand. That should give you a pretty good idea of how big he was....it's so hard to explain. How can you accurately describe that the bottom of his foot was the same size as the pad on your thumb?

Comments
I wish i had thought to have something like that done for my boys.
Take care xx
I wish i had thought to have something like that done for my boys.
Take care xx
You are a beautiful and creative person! This is an amazing tribute to not only Quinn, but to your marriage as well. Knowing you are a fighter MB, you both will rally and get your rainbow! You have an army of prayers and support behind you, including mine. God bless you, Frank, and Quinn.
Peace and Love,
Cindy Snarski
You are a beautiful and creative person! This is an amazing tribute to not only Quinn, but to your marriage as well. Knowing you are a fighter MB, you both will rally and get your rainbow! You have an army of prayers and support behind you, including mine. God bless you, Frank, and Quinn.
Peace and Love,
Cindy Snarski