Hola!

Clearly it's been a while since I have written here.  Right now, our life is that boring.  We are still in the wonderful world of trying to conceive, with a brief stay in Mexico for my brother's wedding.

This is pretty much where Frank and I stayed for the 5 days we were there.  After the loss of Quinn, the loss of my job, and the loss of baby #2 on Christmas, we desperately needed to be removed from our lives, if only for a few days.  It was a gift to lay here and stare out into the sea.  And every so often, turn my head to see this:

I think that we like 'All Inclusive"!  We have never done anything like this before, we are the camping-is-a-vacation type.  This is our first drink on Mexican sand that was hand delivered to us.  Who knew?

We stayed on the beach for a little while, as we waited to check in.  Just before 5pm, a nice little storm started to roll in.  We walked down the beach a ways, to a ledge we could sit on and enjoy the swift salty breeze.  I got a little chilly, but Frank took care of that.

Day Two brought us another beautiful day in paradise.  We snorkeled, took out some jet skis, and finally relaxed a little in the sand. 

Frank seemed to like taking a little snooze with is booze, but I just can't lay around for too long. 

I'm pretty sure I'm undiagnosed ADD.  I want to lay in a chair and soak up the sun, but physically can not do it.  So, I built some sand art.

We did some ziplining with some family members, as they started to arrive for the wedding.
We look good in helmets.  And, THAT'S MY DAD!!!

And, here comes the groom.

Now the real fun begins, and the purpose of our trip to Mexico.  THE wedding.  I have to say that I am totally envious of a beach wedding.  Especially with the way it all turned out, and as gorgeous as the day was, and the bride, you can't ask for better.


The groom with his daughter before the ceremony.

The bride and flower girls arrive on a horse-drawn carriage.

Molly spots her Daddy waiting down the aisle!

Here comes the bride!  And the vows.
Sealed with a kiss!

Husband and wife.  I just love this picture.

Gorgeous photo taking opps.

The handsome wedding party.

We took our opportunity to get a good photo too.

That pretty much sums it up kids.  Not much else to see here.  Now that this little vacation is over, and there is not much else to look forward to (okay we are going to Breckenridge in July with my SIL & BIL) , we are hoping that this month is our month, and we have something to be excited about again.  This has the potential to be a great summer.  I would move mountains to have a baby safely in my womb right now. 



Comments

Holly said…
I'm glad you could get away and I love beach weddings! So beautiful!!
Salma said…
You look gorgeous.

Popular Posts