More Bloodwork...
I'm having more blood drawn today. For about the last month, my hair has been falling out in large clumps. I figured if I didn't call the doctor, I would be completely bald by August. I'm getting mixed opinions from other mothers. From, "That happened to me, it's totally normal." to, "Did you call your doctor? Maybe it's your thyroid."
I'll be taking my vacation to Montana with Brad (brother) and Lindsay (future SIL) to visit Katie (cousin) and Andy (future CIL???).
Don't worry, Frank and I also take a vacation together. In August, we will be celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss in Door County. We found a pet friendly hotel, so that Rudy can come with. Can you believe it's been 5 years?
I'll post results and pictures of Montana when I return! Have a great holiday!
So, the doctor is going to draw blood to make sure that it's not the thyroid. I guess if it is, it's an easy fix - just some meds to regulate it, and we move on with life.I'm pretty sure I'll need to wait a week or longer to find out the results.
However, I'm leaving on Tuesday to go to Montana, so I won't be home to get the results. But, lots of mountain air might do me some good. Frank and I like to try to take separate vacations each summer. This year, he went fishing in Canada with some buddies for a week. Although the weather was crappy, they caught some fish and overall had a nice time. They saw a range of wildlife from pelicans to loons to wolves to bears (and of course fish!).
I'll be taking my vacation to Montana with Brad (brother) and Lindsay (future SIL) to visit Katie (cousin) and Andy (future CIL???).
Don't worry, Frank and I also take a vacation together. In August, we will be celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss in Door County. We found a pet friendly hotel, so that Rudy can come with. Can you believe it's been 5 years?
I'll post results and pictures of Montana when I return! Have a great holiday!

Comments
I hope you have a great holiday. xx
I hope you have a great holiday. xx