Nine.

This is the end of week nine, and I have just felt so yucky.  But, in the best possible way.  I have some strange nausea at strange times, mixed with heartburn, and migraines.  My diet is Tums and ginger ale.  And anything carb.  I never had any nausea with Q, so this is all new to me.  After it passes, (or I actually vomit) I remind myself that I wouldn't feel this way if there wasn't a Baby Stan actually growing inside me.  Growing.  Creating itself.  Can you fathom this?  I have had a long time to think about this miracle, and the people that take it for granted.

I found a calendar on justmommies.com that tells me each day a new fun fact about Baby Stan.  In week nine, the development of the heart was complete.  Holy Moses, really?  This early?  Also, Stan actually looks like a baby now, and not a tadpole.  That fact nearly sent me to the phone to call the doc.  I wanna see!

I have some trouble in the comparing area still.  I haven't forgotten the way I felt and looked while pregnant with Q.  I think that I am starting to show, whereas I didn't start showing with Q until about week 18.  Either Stan will be a giant, or it's true what they say about showing earlier with your second (or third).  I'm pretty sure that I'll play the comparing game with Baby Stan until week 23, a place in a pregnancy I've never been before.  Until then, you compare:

at 18 weeks with Q


at 10 weeks with Baby Stan

Comments

Whoa big difference. I am feeling real huge as well, but I think they say it's normal. Happy Pregnancy to MB.
MaryBeth said…
people are saying they can't comment. not sure what the problem is, but i'm trying to fix it!
Tina said…
You look fantastic!!! Yes you def are showing more with this little bean... its great tho. What a lucky baby to have u! Keep us posted how your feeling and what ur up to. Love your blog!
Tricia Ward said…
You are looking great! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Popular Posts