TMR

Hi IRL friends, bloggy friends, and family! 

This is the first installment of "Two Minute Ramblings".  Here's how it works:

1)  Read the prompt in RED below. 

2)  Open up my comment box.

3)  Start the timer.

4)  Direct your ramblings towards the prompt. 

It's that easy!  You guys get to hear me ramble all the time, I'm curious to know what you have to say.

Listo?  Salir!  (I don't know spanish, but I think that says, "Ready?  Begin!"  Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

If you could have some words with God, what would you say?

Comments

Holly said…
Lord, I don't know why I was chosen to walk this road but in the end I guess I am thankful for it. I've learned a lot, loved more than ever before, and have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. But it just plain sucks that she's not here. Just learning to live without her for now.
Yao said…
SWEET! Did that with 18 seconds left !!! :)
Yao said…
2 minutes eh?

I would simply ask... why?

For me.. God already knows my questions, I have a list... a long one. Because he already knows my list...if sat face to face this is what I would ask....

Why?
Beth said…
"salir" means "to leave." heh. you said correct you if you were wrong.


Dear God,
What the FLIP was that?!

that is all.
Anonymous said…
why does he get tired of that question...my next question is when...when will we be at peace with this all. I want happiness for my children...and I keep asking, when and why -why and when...it is a vicious circle!
Once A Mother said…
Sorry MB. Deleted mine. I am feeling pretty mad at God today. We will leave it at that.
Anonymous said…
god????? I need some help here. Please?????
kw said…
I'm angry and sad about so many things. Why do you allow this to happen to my sweet Rebecca?
I know You have a plan and all things are supposed to work for good, but that doesn't make it any easier for me or for Rebecca or for the others who love her. Why can't you give this to ME instead of to her? I hate it I hate it I hate it.

Popular Posts