WELCOME BACK!

Hi All!
Welcome back again to our new and updated blog. Please feel free to link/favorite/bookmark/follow us. We love comments, and love to hear from family and friends - new and old!
By the way - this is Molly, our niece! Isn't she spectacular?? You can see more of her (she has her very own blog):
http://mollyzionpetrik.blogspot.com/
Love!
Oh, Also, many people are asking HOW they can leave comments. It's real easy!
1) Click below this post where it says COMMENTS.
2) Type your comment in the box.
3) Verify the word.
4) Choose your identity. Click the NAME button and type your name.
5) Click PUBLISH!
There, you have just left us a message!

Comments

MB said…
see, I did it, you can too!
MB said…
see, I did it, you can too!
Jessica K said…
Your blog is absolutely beautiful. I really feel like I understand your feelings and emotions about Quinn a bit better by reading it.
Just know my thoughts are with you, Frank, and baby Quinn!
Jessica K said…
Your blog is absolutely beautiful. I really feel like I understand your feelings and emotions about Quinn a bit better by reading it.
Just know my thoughts are with you, Frank, and baby Quinn!
Nicole P said…
I love this Marybeth and Frank! I love it that you have shared your heart and in a beautiful and very honest way. Thank you for offering advice to those of us who usually don't know what to say when it comes to Quinn.
Even though this must have been difficult to do, I'm so glad that you did. Looking forward to see you guys again soon!
Nicole P said…
I love this Marybeth and Frank! I love it that you have shared your heart and in a beautiful and very honest way. Thank you for offering advice to those of us who usually don't know what to say when it comes to Quinn.
Even though this must have been difficult to do, I'm so glad that you did. Looking forward to see you guys again soon!
gote and mommyhead said…
The life lessons you have both had to endure are difficult to comprehend. Your dad and I have seen the raw emotions of grief you both experience and would do anything to make it go away. Our only gratitude is that you have Frank, your soulmate at your side who loves you unconditionly something other couples never experience. We are also grateful for the time we did got to spend with Quinn, and have carved out a corner in our hearts where we will keep him forever. I hope you both can find a bit of solace knowing he is so loved. We pray everyday that your life takes you both in the direction of your hopes and dreams. Beth, each day, I am able to see a bit of my "Zen master" peeking out from behind the tears. Know that dad and I will continue to walk
your journey and each step will be a tribute to our first and wonderful grandson Quinn Joseph
gote and mommyhead said…
The life lessons you have both had to endure are difficult to comprehend. Your dad and I have seen the raw emotions of grief you both experience and would do anything to make it go away. Our only gratitude is that you have Frank, your soulmate at your side who loves you unconditionly something other couples never experience. We are also grateful for the time we did got to spend with Quinn, and have carved out a corner in our hearts where we will keep him forever. I hope you both can find a bit of solace knowing he is so loved. We pray everyday that your life takes you both in the direction of your hopes and dreams. Beth, each day, I am able to see a bit of my "Zen master" peeking out from behind the tears. Know that dad and I will continue to walk
your journey and each step will be a tribute to our first and wonderful grandson Quinn Joseph
Anonymous said…
Patrick and I are constantly thinking about you. Miss you and love you.

Tina
Anonymous said…
Patrick and I are constantly thinking about you. Miss you and love you.

Tina
Angie & Matt Grasso said…
MaryBeth & Frank;

Your page is BEAUTIFUL! Quinn's photo is gorgeous and so are you two. We love you, and are always thinking of you. I was so happy to see Quinn's flag on here too. It was the least that we could do and know that were always here if you need us.

Love,
Matt, Angie and Dominic
Angie & Matt Grasso said…
MaryBeth & Frank;

Your page is BEAUTIFUL! Quinn's photo is gorgeous and so are you two. We love you, and are always thinking of you. I was so happy to see Quinn's flag on here too. It was the least that we could do and know that were always here if you need us.

Love,
Matt, Angie and Dominic