It's Here...It's Today

Today was my due date.

And that's all I'm going to write.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thinking about you today
mom
Anonymous said…
thinking about you today
mom
Anonymous said…
Hope you and your husband find comfort in each other love. Sorry for both of your loss. Thank you for sharing your words.
Anonymous said…
Hope you and your husband find comfort in each other love. Sorry for both of your loss. Thank you for sharing your words.
Aunt Tree said…
Dear Frank and Marybeth,
Today I pray for you two and Quinn and send you all the love in my heart. I feel blessed to have you all in my heart.

I've been carrying this around with me for a while, it's time to pass it on.

Hope For The Moment by A. Whitman

There are times when it is hard to believe in the future, when we are temporarily just not brave enough. When this happens, concentrate on the present. Cultivate le petit bonbeur (the little happiness) until courage returns. Look forward to the beauty of the next moment, the next hour, the promise of a good meal, sleep, a book, a movie, the liklihood that tonight the stars will shine and tomorrow the sun will shine. Sink roots into the present until the strength grows to think about tomorrow.

I Love you,

Aunt Tree
Aunt Tree said…
Dear Frank and Marybeth,
Today I pray for you two and Quinn and send you all the love in my heart. I feel blessed to have you all in my heart.

I've been carrying this around with me for a while, it's time to pass it on.

Hope For The Moment by A. Whitman

There are times when it is hard to believe in the future, when we are temporarily just not brave enough. When this happens, concentrate on the present. Cultivate le petit bonbeur (the little happiness) until courage returns. Look forward to the beauty of the next moment, the next hour, the promise of a good meal, sleep, a book, a movie, the liklihood that tonight the stars will shine and tomorrow the sun will shine. Sink roots into the present until the strength grows to think about tomorrow.

I Love you,

Aunt Tree
Anonymous said…
Mb and Frank,
Aunt Tree said all in her Whitman wuote. There will be a rainbow for you both and Quinn. We love you! Always on our minds!
See you soon,
The Manleys :)
Anonymous said…
Mb and Frank,
Aunt Tree said all in her Whitman wuote. There will be a rainbow for you both and Quinn. We love you! Always on our minds!
See you soon,
The Manleys :)
Nicole said…
I thought about you guys all day yesterday, especially during my long run (I never would have been doing a long run if it weren't for you guys!). I know it must have been an incredibly hard day. You made it through! Wishing you love and peace and hoping to see you guys soon.
Nicole said…
I thought about you guys all day yesterday, especially during my long run (I never would have been doing a long run if it weren't for you guys!). I know it must have been an incredibly hard day. You made it through! Wishing you love and peace and hoping to see you guys soon.

Popular Posts