What Inspires Me

I'm competing in a sprint triathlon on Sunday for the 2nd time in my life. To be honest, I set the goal right after we lost Quinn to put my mind elsewhere...to have a goal I could accomplish...to take my mind off the pain I was feeling. I looked forward to all the long rides and runs so I could clear my head and find myself somewhere on the road again. I've swam the lengths, rode the distances, and logged the runs. I'm ready.

This video is one of the most inspiring stories. I watch this video before each of my big races, it makes me choose to be better than I thought possible. This man does longer distances and larger races than I could ever try in my life...all with his son.

(pause music at bottom before you press play)

Comments

Rikki said…
Thankyou so much for sharing that. I could hardly se the screen while i was watching it, my eyes were too full of tears. That is such an inspirational vidoe. What an amazing bond they have. Goodluck with your triathalon. xxx
Rikki said…
Thankyou so much for sharing that. I could hardly se the screen while i was watching it, my eyes were too full of tears. That is such an inspirational vidoe. What an amazing bond they have. Goodluck with your triathalon. xxx
Jessica K said…
That was an awesome video. Best of luck to you on Sunday!
Jessica K said…
That was an awesome video. Best of luck to you on Sunday!
Ang said…
I've seen this video before which is why I can't play it again. Inspiring yes, but because of the tears that it jerks...can't see the screen anymore!!!!

YAY!!! For you!! Congrats on a great run! I can't wait to hear about it! :)

xoxoxo
Ang
Ang said…
I've seen this video before which is why I can't play it again. Inspiring yes, but because of the tears that it jerks...can't see the screen anymore!!!!

YAY!!! For you!! Congrats on a great run! I can't wait to hear about it! :)

xoxoxo
Ang
Amazing! So inspirational!

Popular Posts