The End

I put it all out there yesterday, and I left all my negativity out there on the race course. There was a point in the run where I wanted to stop and walk, but I talked to my little boy and he told me to keep going. I thought that today would be one of those days that, when I stood up from a good night's rest, I had to immediately sit down on the bed again - so I didn't fall. When I finished the marathon, I did fall the next morning, I was hurting so bad. Actually, my muscles are recovering quicker than I thought they would.
But, I'm finished with triathlons for this year - on to more important things!

Comments

Anonymous said…
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROUD I AM AND HOW I ADMIRE YOU. WHAT A GOOD TIME, BEATING YOUR OWN PERSONAL BEST, BUT MOST OF ALL FINISHING WITH A Positive ATTITUDE AND THE STRENGHT FROM WITHIN. My hope is that youre next journey takes you to the rainbow you so deserve!
love ya later
Anonymous said…
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROUD I AM AND HOW I ADMIRE YOU. WHAT A GOOD TIME, BEATING YOUR OWN PERSONAL BEST, BUT MOST OF ALL FINISHING WITH A Positive ATTITUDE AND THE STRENGHT FROM WITHIN. My hope is that youre next journey takes you to the rainbow you so deserve!
love ya later
Yaaoooo & Greeeeeen said…
I love your new layout, I love you guys, I love this post and I love that Quinn inspired you to keep on running.

We're so proud of you both, and always keep you in our thoughts. You WILL see and have that rainbow MaryBeth....

Love you always,
Matt and Ang
Yaaoooo & Greeeeeen said…
I love your new layout, I love you guys, I love this post and I love that Quinn inspired you to keep on running.

We're so proud of you both, and always keep you in our thoughts. You WILL see and have that rainbow MaryBeth....

Love you always,
Matt and Ang
Tina said…
What an accomplishment...
Congratulations!!! And good luck on your on your "more important things." ;)
xx,
Tina
Tina said…
What an accomplishment...
Congratulations!!! And good luck on your on your "more important things." ;)
xx,
Tina
Tricia said…
Love the new look. You should be so proud of yourself!! Congrats.
Tricia said…
Love the new look. You should be so proud of yourself!! Congrats.
Nicole said…
Great job Marybeth! You did it! You accomplished your goal - that's so awesome!
Nicole said…
Great job Marybeth! You did it! You accomplished your goal - that's so awesome!

Popular Posts