Our Final Update...

Dear Family & Friends,

It is with great sadness that we announced the stillbirth arrival of our son, Quinn Joseph Papiese (or as we fondly call him, 'Q') on Thursday February 19 2009 at 9:56 am after 22 weeks and 6 days gestation. He weighed 12 ounces and was 10.5 inches long. He had his father's nose, chin and long fingers, and his mother's lips and big feet.

We were lucky enough to be surrounded by family members during this time, and to hold and say goodbye to our first born. MaryBeth was able to bathe and dress little Quinn before a touching and emotional service laying our son to rest. The doctors are certain it was a cord accident, but are running tests to rule out anything else. We should know those results on March 10th.

When we returned home, we were graced with many gorgeous bouquets and sincere phone calls. We truly appreciate your love, support and friendship during the most difficult days of our lives. Words cannot express how grateful we feel to have each and every one of you as a friend. We know time will ease this pain, and we both look forward to seeing all of you in the future for a smile and a laugh.

Sincerely,
Frank & MaryBeth

Comments

MaryBeth and Frank,

There are no words that could describe how incredibly sad I am for your loss. You are both in our prayers and thoughts each day during this horrible time.
I can't pretend to know how you feel, or tell you its allright, or that it will get better. What I can do if you and Frank are interested is have a plant, tree or rose bush planted in your garden in memory or Quinn. I have done some research and if its cool with you two, we'd love to do that for you. we are thinking of you and can't wait to see you both soon. love ya, Ali, Mike and Molly
MaryBeth and Frank,

There are no words that could describe how incredibly sad I am for your loss. You are both in our prayers and thoughts each day during this horrible time.
I can't pretend to know how you feel, or tell you its allright, or that it will get better. What I can do if you and Frank are interested is have a plant, tree or rose bush planted in your garden in memory or Quinn. I have done some research and if its cool with you two, we'd love to do that for you. we are thinking of you and can't wait to see you both soon. love ya, Ali, Mike and Molly
Aunt Terry said…
You know how much we love you all!

Aunt Terry
Aunt Terry said…
You know how much we love you all!

Aunt Terry
Anonymous said…
You dont know me, but 14 years ago, I lost my first born child/ a daughter (Hannah) at 22 weeks and 3 days. I ran into your blog through blogs after blogs through friends.

I am very touched by your story.

I just want to let you know that you are NOT alone, and Your Q will always be in your hearts, your minds, and in the laughter and love of your future children.

GOD Bless you and I am sorry for your loss.

Popular Posts