20 weeks...

We're back from the doctor, and all is well. The baby is good, daddy is in fine spirits, and mommy is hungry. Breakfast for dinner tonight!



So far, everything is moving along as normal and expected. The doctor did an ultrasound and took measurements of everything. Right now, the baby is laying head down, with its butt at my belly button (which would explain the pointyness of my belly). Frank said that on the ultrasound, it looked like the baby was doing its first tornado drill. Its arms are covering its head, and it was sucking its thumb too. Maybe there is a blizzard on the way, and baby is preparing for it!!!




Frank was handed the official sealed envelope with the sex of the baby inside by the doctor. He seems happy tonight, so maybe now is a good time to ask for more diamonds. (that one was for you mom!) And no, I still don't want to know!!!!!




More pics below! A cool 3-D one of the baby's face. Doesn't it look peaceful and happy? And, another belly shot to laugh at. I've gained 10 pounds! I'll tell myself there is 5 in each breast, I'm not listening to what you all say..... :)




Comments

Popular Posts