18 weeks!
Hello all! Baby and I went to the doctor for a blood test and to hear the heartbeat. I still haven't heard back on the blood test (no news is good news, right?) but the heartbeat was good. The doctor said that the healthy ranges at this time are from 140-160, and Baby Papiese fell at 151.
We go back again on February 2 (this time with Frank present) to have an ultrasound and determine the sex. For those of you that don't already know, Frank wants to know the sex, and I DO NOT. He will receive the information via sealed envelope to be opened when he chooses. I am choosing not to find out until the day of the baby shower. Will they decorate in pink or blue?
I understand that shortly after this appointment, Frank will be accepting bribes from family and friends for this vital information. Good luck!
Oh yeah, I've included another belly pic below. I call this one "My Running Clothes are too Tight in the Midsection."

Comments