16 weeks...
So far, week sixteen has been pretty exciting. Several things have happened:
I finally popped out in the belly area, and moved from the 'Is she fat?' to the 'Nope! She's pregnant!' stage. I had someone tell me that my love handles were adorable. I'm not sure that's something you should say to a pregnant woman, but I'm in much better spirits so I laughed it off. Two weeks ago, I would've cried about it!
I actually felt the baby this week too. No, it's not gas! This felt like someone was flicking the inside of me, and it lasted for about 10 minutes. Frank was bummed that he couldn't feel it, but I'm sure it will remain an active kid. From what we saw on the ultrasound a few weeks ago (all the bounding and flailing and waving) we know this must be our child, and will have no qualms about kicking my ass for the next several months.
And lastly, I had another baby dream last night. This one vividly showed me the sex of the baby and what she looked like. I dreamt that it was a girl and she was dark haired and blue eyed. Frank and I were in the car driving to our friend Marc & Jo's house for game night.
I should probably let you in on the last dream I had which told me the date of the birth. I was doing math problems outside on a sunny spring day with my cousin-in-law Matt (who was dressed in an all white pimp suit) and all the answers added up to 612. We thought that was weird. 6/12 Hmmm....
Another doctors appointment next Tuesday. I'll post another picture of the ultrasound then!
I finally popped out in the belly area, and moved from the 'Is she fat?' to the 'Nope! She's pregnant!' stage. I had someone tell me that my love handles were adorable. I'm not sure that's something you should say to a pregnant woman, but I'm in much better spirits so I laughed it off. Two weeks ago, I would've cried about it!
I actually felt the baby this week too. No, it's not gas! This felt like someone was flicking the inside of me, and it lasted for about 10 minutes. Frank was bummed that he couldn't feel it, but I'm sure it will remain an active kid. From what we saw on the ultrasound a few weeks ago (all the bounding and flailing and waving) we know this must be our child, and will have no qualms about kicking my ass for the next several months.
And lastly, I had another baby dream last night. This one vividly showed me the sex of the baby and what she looked like. I dreamt that it was a girl and she was dark haired and blue eyed. Frank and I were in the car driving to our friend Marc & Jo's house for game night.
I should probably let you in on the last dream I had which told me the date of the birth. I was doing math problems outside on a sunny spring day with my cousin-in-law Matt (who was dressed in an all white pimp suit) and all the answers added up to 612. We thought that was weird. 6/12 Hmmm....
Another doctors appointment next Tuesday. I'll post another picture of the ultrasound then!

Comments