Miracle.

I made it to 39 weeks.  Miracle.

Her face and body were bruised after becoming stuck in the birth canal, sending NICU doctors and nurses scrambling.  Miracle.

She started breathing when they resusitated her.  Miracle.

We become parents to a living little girl, named Cameron Christine.  Miracle.


She has pouty lips. 


And the blondest hair. 

And perfect toes. 

You know the part of "The Wizard of Oz", when Dorothy enters Oz, and her world turns from gray to color?

He's not far from our mind, but after 2 years, we finally get to live in color.


Miracle.


Comments

Awwww, I've been waiting for this. I cannot believe it. Happy new baby momma, I am so happy for you.

She is gorgeous and the picture, aww what a little princess...ha ha you said "pink" "dress-up" and "tutus" didn't you?

I am happy that you shared this. You and hubs look so ecstatic.

xoxo
Once A Mother said…
this is such a beautiful post. i had no idea that her entry into this world was so dramatic with the bruising and needing to be resuscitated. I can only imagine what that was like for you. So happy to see your life turning from gray to color. This post makes me cry happy tears.
Yao said…
I adore Quinn's feet.

I'm happy for you both beyond words...
Anonymous said…
So wonderful that you are living in colour again. I love Quinn's foot tattoo, you'll still walk every step of life with him. Cameron is beautiful. So, so pleased for you.

Ashlea xxx
Katie said…
That made me cry with happiness. Congratulations! And what a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful way to introduce your baby...best blog entry ever!!!

Popular Posts