Eight.
Today I am eight weeks pregnant with my 3rd pregnancy. With cautious optimism, Frank and I celebrate deep in our hearts, but have yet to scream and bellow from the hilltops. Can the third time really be the charm?
I went to the doctor last week, and things are progressing as they should. There is one little jellybean in there with a quick heartbeat. Come on, baby, keep beating. Please keep beating until around January 2011 sometime.
As for me, I have ceased running, and taken up walking the dog as exercise. Rudy now gets hour long walks, and sometimes she gets 2-4 of them a day. She's going to be in great shape. I've continued cycling and some light weights, but honestly, I would just like to sit up here on this pedestal and gestate. Let's make this baby. C'mon body, do what you are supposed to do. We created this life, now help me bring it to earth safely.
It's out of my hands.
I went to the doctor last week, and things are progressing as they should. There is one little jellybean in there with a quick heartbeat. Come on, baby, keep beating. Please keep beating until around January 2011 sometime.
As for me, I have ceased running, and taken up walking the dog as exercise. Rudy now gets hour long walks, and sometimes she gets 2-4 of them a day. She's going to be in great shape. I've continued cycling and some light weights, but honestly, I would just like to sit up here on this pedestal and gestate. Let's make this baby. C'mon body, do what you are supposed to do. We created this life, now help me bring it to earth safely.
It's out of my hands.

Comments
Lizy in Chicago
Congrats!!