Pie.

Since Frank and I are hosting Thanksgiving dinner, it is highly important that all asses are washed for the company.  That includes our dog, Rudy.  We like to bathe her outside in the summer because she attacks and fights with the hose and it amuses us.  Then, all you have to do, is throw some dog soap at her, and viola! she smells purty.

We ran out of dog soap, so I asked Frank to swing by and pick up a bottle on his way home from work.  Usually, I get her the Vanilla Oatmeal scent, because it's not floral, and not fruity.  She is neither of these, so why would I make her smell like it?

So, Frank rolled in with the soap, proudly displaying it like a 7 year old would display his baseball trophy.

And it's boysenberry.

And now Rudy smells like pie.



Washing Rudy to This:

Comments

tina said…
That message was from Tina Lambeau AKA Anonymous: fyi.
tina said…
That message was from Tina Lambeau AKA Anonymous: fyi.
Anonymous said…
HA HA HA AWESOME! Rudy better steer clear of the dessert table!
Anonymous said…
HA HA HA AWESOME! Rudy better steer clear of the dessert table!
Yaoooooo said…
I LOVE berry pie! YUM!!! :0) Have a great Turkey Day... we miss you guys!
Yaoooooo said…
I LOVE berry pie! YUM!!! :0) Have a great Turkey Day... we miss you guys!
BAHAHAHA! Hilarious! Thank you! I so needed a laugh today! He is adorable by the way!
BAHAHAHA! Hilarious! Thank you! I so needed a laugh today! He is adorable by the way!
Once A Mother said…
Rudy is a cutie! I love that song by the way haha.
Once A Mother said…
Rudy is a cutie! I love that song by the way haha.
Yaooooo said…
This song makes me want to hop up on a bar table and thrash my hair about in a semi sexy manner! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Love this song! Miss you....
Yaooooo said…
This song makes me want to hop up on a bar table and thrash my hair about in a semi sexy manner! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Love this song! Miss you....

Popular Posts