10 weeks and counting...

Let the secrets be revealed!

This week Frank and I will tell everyone. Since my pregnancy is going well, we figured that Thanksgiving would be a good time to announce.

I brought in Krispy Kremes today for the staff at Sarah Adams, and they were all so sweet. I appreciate the well wishes as I don't truly know many people on a personal level yet. Regardless, they were warm and compassionate.

Frank will let his employers know on Wednesday. I'm going to make some brownies to send with him. They all seem to respond well to home baked treats.

And then we get to let our entire family in on this on Thanksgiving. I'm glad this worked out with a holiday gathering, rather than making phone calls. They just seem so impersonal, and I don't feel like our family is that way.

Anyway, I still feel great except for some fatigue and a raging case of heartburn. I can't complain, considering the horror stories I've heard.

I'm also having cravings for things I normally don't eat - like an entire pound of Gummie Bears. I'm lucky that I've only gained a pound so far (and I truly think it's in my boobs!) and hope to keep the gain minimal. I guess Gummie Bears won't help.

Did I mention that I hurt my ankle? I'm in this tremendous boot thing, which restricts me from just about everything. I can't run on it until December, so I'm hoping to hold off the cravings until I can get back out on the road. Being restricted to the stationary bike is torture!

Comments

Popular Posts